OBLIGATIONS OF THE TENANT
- The tenant will peacefully use the rented accommodation and the furniture and equipment according to the destination given to them by the lease and will respond to any damage and loss that may occur during the term of the contract in the premises of which he has exclusive enjoyment. It cannot include people in addition to those provided for in the contract.
- The tenant agrees to respect the accommodation capacity of the accommodation (i.e. 4 people maximum). He cannot invite people without the written consent of the owner.
- He must avoid any noise likely to disturb neighbors, in particular those emitted by radio, television and swimming pool devices.
- The tenant must be discreet about the use of the swimming pool (no shouting, jumping, swimming too early or too late which could disturb the neighbors).
- Parties and evenings with music are strictly prohibited in the accommodation. Failure to comply with this obligation will result in immediate expulsion. No reimbursement can be claimed by the tenant and the latter can not exercise any recourse against the lessor.
- Pets are not accepted.
- The villa is non-smoking, it is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the accommodation
- At the end of the rental, the accommodation must be returned in a good state of cleanliness: the bins emptied, the bed and toilet linen gathered at the foot of the beds, the dishes washed and stored in the cupboards, the dishwasher emptied (cf. procedure for returning the villa on the last page).
- If the accommodation is returned unusually dirty, the tenant agrees to take responsibility for the cleaning that the lessor will be forced to carry out.
- End-of-stay cleaning does not include cleaning of the barbecue. If the barbecue is not returned in the same state of cleanliness in which it was loaned to you, a cleaning fee of € 50 will be requested.
Failure to comply with one of the above obligations will result in a reduction in the security deposit, in proportion to the damage and / or immediate expulsion without possible reimbursement of the sums paid in the event of parties, parties, receptions with people not provided for in the contract.
The tenant will not be able to exercise any recourse against the lessor in the event of theft and depredations in the rented places.