On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) called the coronavirus epidemic (commonly known as COVID-19) a global pandemic. Since then, the epidemic has grown rapidly, and governments around the world have taken action to slow the spread of COVID-19.
To protect and reassure our customers, we offer the following guarantees:
- Our contract now includes a specific clause: "In the event of force majeure specific to COVID-19 (closure of airports / cancellation of flights / confinement) not allowing the tenant to start his stay in the villa, we are committed to offering him full reimbursement of sums already paid ”.
More specifically, when you book one of our villas, we ask you for a deposit of 50% of the total amount. The remaining 50% must be paid 1 month before the start of the rental. In the event of force majeure, we undertake to reimburse you for the full amount already paid.
- We also advise each of our customers to take out COVID travel insurance. Some insurers now cover cancellation risks at an affordable price so you can travel with confidence. Contact us for more information.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone's health and safety is a priority for us:
- We follow a reinforced cleaning protocol:
1) Ventilation of the accommodation before cleaning
2) Cleaning of each area by removing dust and dirt
3) Sanitation of all frequently touched surfaces, machines and electronic devices
4) Cleaning of air conditioner filters
5) Checking that the accommodation has been carefully cleaned and sanitized
- When welcoming our customers, we wear a mask and practice physical distancing. We disinfect our hands before entering the villa to show you around.